Thursday 5 September 2013

Mission impossible – EP3SMH QSL



A while back I sent Seyed a QSL card, I included a SAE, 9 green stamps and an IRC. Apparently this letter never arrived.

I decided to try again and resent a letter with: SAE, 10 green stamps and an IRC and sent via registered mail.

The same letter was returned to me almost 2 months later. No reason given for the non-delivery (images below).

In the mean time I see on QRZ.com that Seyed now requires 16 green stamps.

I don’t wish to speculate as to what the problem is, but one thing is for sure. I won’t be wasting my time, money or effort in pursuing this confirmation any further.

All this unpleasantness could be avoided if these problem stations used either LoTW or made use of a QSL manager.

Images below can be enlarged by clicking on them.




 

1 comment:

  1. Some stations insist to request big money for qso's. This station claims 10$ per qso. Do n't waste the your time and do n't send them green stamps, turn your vfo and enjoy the hobby. Good DX.
    73

    ReplyDelete